Sunday, October 18, 2015

THE ETHNIC KIMONO JACKET : A VERSATILE FASHION ITEM





LOOK DU JOUR :
Ethnic Print Loose Kimono Jacket : DRESSLINK ( here )
Beige Asymmetric Layered Top : H&M  ( here )
Blue Skinny Jeans : BERSHKA 
Nude V Bar Clutch : ASOS ( here )
Bird Shape Ring : MISS SIXTY 
Nude Stilettos : LOUBOUTIN 

I'm definitely becoming an ethnic jacket addict. And when a trend becomes a crush I must admit that I start to create an entire collection around it. In this rhythm, my wardrobe will soon become a museum :D

But how can I stop collecting them when chic ethnic jackets spice up any boring traditional look. 
The jacket I'm wearing is from DRESSLINK and it instantly catched my eye wth its incredible pattern and colors

For a more harmonious result, I extended the colors of the jacket on the other articles of the outfit. 
I love to layer so this is what I did with the top of my look, and I kept it chic by blending the bohemian of the jacket with elegant clutch and heels.

This kind of jackets are so versatile that you can wear them everywhere : from a simple walk to a night out with friends or lover (shoes make the difference). 
It was also my choice of outfit for visiting the Confluence Museum at Lyon. There, I gave up to the heels and I opted for some nude flats : comfortable shoes are more appropiate for enormous quiet museums. 

1 comment: